Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Before and now...

So here's a couple of snapshots of the top of my swing before I started taking lessons and from a couple of days ago at the range. Before it was all feel, didn't care about position, just wanted to hit it where I felt I was aiming it. I've been working hard, scratch that, I've been working my ass off to flatten this out and get it on plane, parallel and not across the line. I'm still a bit across the line, but a far sight better than when I started.

You are welcome to add comments about the pictures and progress. I'd be interested to hear your opinions!


Before:


Current:

2 comments:

James said...

Just letting you know that I am still reading this with interest. Keep up the work rate!

Anonymous said...

Excellent! Glad to hear you are there, although I suppose that might be a subtle hint to get off my bum and post! Haha, working on it. I'm still working hard every day, just haven't posted in over a week now. I promise I'll get a new post out tomorrow!

Thanks for checking in!

PaperHogan