Tuesday, August 7, 2007

What I play

So here's the equipment I play with currently:

Driver - Ping G10, 9 degree, UST V2 S flex
3 Wood - Taylor Made Burner (original), Dynamic Gold X-100
2-PW - Titleist 690.CB, Dynamic Gold S-300
GW - Titleist Vokey 52 degree, Dynamic Gold S-300
SW - Cleveland Tour 588 Frosted, Dynamic Gold S-300
Putter - Scotty Cameron Newport
Ball - Titleist ProV1
Preferred Ball Flight - Fade (just like Hogan baby)

I'm taking some lessons now, so I am refraining from any more equipment changes and adjustments until I'm locked in. I have a set of Dynamic Gold X-100 shafts for my new irons ready to go in, I just don't want to commit to that work until my swing changes are finished. I will be heading to Hot Stix Golf in Scottsdale to get my driver locked in as well. The UST shaft is so heavy, that I've lost some clubhead speed, and I've started drawing the ball. Yeah, a draw is pretty, been there done that. You can't smother a fade, and "grease don't help a duck hook".

No comments: